everafter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate's Scrapbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Schmidt
Died: 2009
Kate Schmidt

Kate's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Kate's Scrapbook   Kate's Scrapbook I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Kate's Scrapbook Beautiful-camera-cute-girl-hipster-Favim.com-251574

Tom's eighteenth birthday. I wanted to take a picture of the cake, but they ended up taking a picture of me. Cameras were never my thing. It was raining outside, it was a miserable day. Mom and dad didn't want us to go to the lakehouse, but we did anyways. Oliver came with us, I remember he tried to make dinner. Knowing Oliver, that didn't work. We had pizza, but it was still good anyways. It was nice, to get away from home for a while. Mom and I had been fighting again. About school. It wasn't that I didn't try, I just wasn't good at it. I was a dumb blonde, minus the blonde part.
Back to top Go down
Kate Schmidt
Kate Schmidt

Kate's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Scrapbook   Kate's Scrapbook I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Kate's Scrapbook Tumblr_m30smhWmAw1qhz2coo1_500_large

I remember Tom was so mad. Mad that I hadn't told him, mad that I went behind his back. Mom and Dad were angry as well, Dad more than Mom. Nobody really liked Dan. His father was a large entrepreneur, and my parents loathed the world of business. They found it to be cheaty and a world for players, so they figured Dan was the same. He wasn't though. He was perfect. Not that anyone else thought so. They scared him away, and he never came back. I realize that they just wanted the best for me. Well, now I see.
Back to top Go down
Kate Schmidt
Kate Schmidt

Kate's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Scrapbook   Kate's Scrapbook I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Kate's Scrapbook Tumblr_m24ahprXaF1rs8enqo1_500_large

Dad wanted me to teach him how to braid. So of course, I did. I mean, nobody ever denied Dad. Tom learned too, so they each practiced. This braid was Dad's. He wasn't happy, but I thought it was nice. Braiding my hair was one of my few talents, so he was upset he wasn't able to figure out the whole French braiding part. I appreciated his effort, and it made me happy to know that even though I was adopted, I was still loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kate's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate's Scrapbook   Kate's Scrapbook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate's Scrapbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
everafter :: Welcome to Everafter :: Memories-
Jump to: