everafter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will's Memory Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William West
Died: 1912

Will's Memory Journal Empty
PostSubject: Will's Memory Journal   Will's Memory Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 pm

James- Age 15, Ash Blond hair, brown eyes. Very foolish, but brave. Stayed strong for Cora when Mum and Dad died
Cora- Age 11. Strawberry blond hair. Blue eyes. easily scared. Very innocent. Loves stories.
Mary- Age 18. Ash blond hair. Blue eyes. Brave. Maternal. Can take care of James and Cora.
Mum- Isabelle Marie West. Age unknown. Ash blond hair. Blue eyes. Loving.
Dad- Edmund Nicholas West. Age unknown. brown hair. Brown eyes. good listener.

Last edited by William West on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William West
Died: 1912

Will's Memory Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Memory Journal   Will's Memory Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm

I don't remember much now. I remember dying though. It's come back to me. I was running. Fast. Cora was crying, she was scared. Mary and James were just behind me, and I kept yelling for them to hurry, James was trying very hard not to cry. There was a man on deck. He gave us life vests. He said Women and Children only. I told James and Mary to get on the life raft. Cora wouldn't let go of me, so the man said that I could get on. Cora was alright then, she let go and got on, then waited for me. I told the man that I wasn't a child, and he said I was close enough. but there were other kids on this ship, who wouldn't get space. So I told Mary that I'd see her later, and that I was going to help. And I did. But then the ship was sinking too quickly. There weren't enough life vests. And then the water was colder than anything I'd ever felt before, and for a moment, I couldn't breathe. And after that, I couldn't feel my legs, and it was harder and harder to breathe, and I was so tired....
Back to top Go down

Will's Memory Journal
Page 1 of 1